A registration form must be completed and submitted to Gummy Bears Daycare. A $25.00 non-refundable registration fee is required at the time the application is submitted. A $25 Supply Account is required once your child has been approved and given a spot at the daycare.
- Spaces will not be held by verbal contract.
- Registration fee and deposit must be paid in order for a spot to be held for you and your child.
- Children are placed on the waiting list according to the date of application.
- Waiting list priority will be given to enrolled siblings.
- Openings are filled from the waiting list as soon as they become available.
- GBD cannot guarantee or predict a start-date at the time of application.
- Parents are required to give a month’s notice (or monetary equivalent) when withdrawing their child. This practice allows GBD to contact those on the waiting list.
- To be placed on the waiting list, parents must have a projected due date confirmed by a doctor.
Enrollment Forms & Required Documents
Signed Parent Contract and Rate Agreement
Signed Notification of Personal rights
Signed Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
Identification and Emergency Information
Physicians Report within 30 days
Child pre-admission Health History
Signed Notification of Parents Rights
Completed Child Profile & Copy of Immunization Record (or Signed Waiver)
Signed Consent Forms (those that are applicable)
Annual Registration Fee must be paid ($25.00) *
Deposit of $25 into each child’s Supply Account (see below for description of this account) *